Indystack is a startup company behind cloud hosting platform created exclusively for WordPress users. As we are growing we are looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer who can take on the responsibility of developing, maintaining and improving our cloud infrastructure.
We are seeking an individual with strong skills in Docker, Kubernetes, Unix (Ubuntu, Bash, Terminal, SSH) and proficiency in MySQL, PHP and WordPress. Additionally, knowledge of DigitalOcean & API, registry, DB’s, REST API, and Kubernetes services like logging would be an advantage.
As our Infrastructure Engineer, your daily tasks will involve developing the Kubernetes infrastructure, building and maintaining a range of monitoring and alerting tools, planning and delivering infrastructure improvements. You will work closely with our development team and collaborate with our support team to ensure seamless operations of our cloud hosting platform.
What we offer
- A motivated team environment
- Four-day working week, Fridays will be #yourdays 🙂
- Remote work
- Bonus package for celebration events (Birthday, Wedding, Birth of child)
- Monthly allowance for Internet/lunch compensation
- Team building events
- Strong experience in Docker, Kubernetes and Unix (Ubuntu, Bash, Terminal, SSH)
- Proficiency in MySQL and PHP
- Knowledge of DigitalOcean & API, registry, DB’s, REST API, and Kubernetes services like logging
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Develop and maintain the Kubernetes infrastructure
- Build and maintain monitoring and alerting tools
- Plan and deliver infrastructural improvements and migrations
- Work closely with our development team to ensure seamless operations
- Collaborate with our support team to troubleshoot and resolve any issues
- Maintain the overall security and performance of the platform